Thursday, August 18, 2011

TIME TO CELEBRATE!

So over the weekend, a girlfriend and I had a small engagement brunch for our dear friend and fiance.   If you read my last post about the super cute surprise Prosecco note you'll know who I'm talking about.

The inspiration of the brunch was all about "time," and I hope you will notice what a blast I had  brainstorming and decorating this event.

The design of the invitation is what themed the rest of the decor for the brunch.


The buffet table was adorned with clocks, an hour glass, yarn wrapped bottles, food cards, and cute little banners.


In the center of the buffet table I took a vintage suitcase and hung a mini banner that said "time to eat."

The "love" banner was made from coffee stained paper doilies that I stained by hand and adhered the letters on top.

The food labels were inspired by the bride and groom's love of reading.

The vases were bottles that were hand wrapped with yarn.

The sangria table had a little section that had an homage to the Texas Groom by placing the silverware in a glass boot.



All of this the artwork used at the party will be on etsy.com for purchase of diy printables so be on the lookout!



No comments:

Post a Comment