Tuesday, August 2, 2011

STRIPED WEDDING INVITE

Over the past month I've been working on an invitation for one of my best friends and I am now very excited to finally be posting it.  Throughout the month we endured many trials and tribulations to incorporate all of her requests....damask, contemporary, traditional and stripes.  Once the design process was started I was so invested in the concept that I don't actually think I knew how it would turn out but once finished I couldn't be happier.

Since it is a destination wedding, we included with the invitation an accommodations card and a directions card which was housed in a pocket on the reverse side of the mounted invite all bound together with a piece of twine.

Wedding day stationery coming soon....










No comments:

Post a Comment