Monday, September 12, 2011

NAUTICAL BABY SHOWER

The month of August was super busy for me both in work and personal life.  Slowly over the next couple of days, I will be showing you some of the work that I completed and could not be happier with how everything turned out!

This nautical inspired baby shower invite turned out ADORABLE!!  I am loving the color combination of navy, aqua, and tomato red for a little boy.  How cute would a little boy's nursery look using this theme?  Everything nautical was used in this invite from anchors, nautical flags and mini sailboats.  I wrapped the invite with a navy blue ribbon and white twine and attached a boarding time tag to the twine letting the guests know when the shower started.    




Along with the invite, I made coordinating favor tags.  Look how adorable the tags with the homemade cookies looked!




 Although I can't take the credit for the banner since the host made and designed it, I just had to share it with you because it turned out so stinking cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment