Friday, May 11, 2012

T.G.I.I.F.- UPDATE A BACHELORETTE WEEKEND

So right now my really good friend is celebrating her bachelorette party in Nashville.  Unfortunately I was not able to make a the trek :(  And since I couldn't be there to celebrate in person, I had to send some of my handy-work to make it extra special for the bride.  I made a fun banner to hang in the room, posters I am sure the groom will be embarrassed of, and cute weekend survival kits.

Here is a little peak of the survival kits.




All the contents that did not match the pink/brown/berry story were individually wrapped and labeled so everything coordinated.

Today's post is an update to the following post in April (http://ericakeuterdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/04/tgiif-bachelorette-weekend.html).






No comments:

Post a Comment