Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BREAKFAST AT CHLOE'S

Currently I am designing my youngest daughter's first birthday, and I realized I never posted Chloe's birthday breakfast with her friends.  I can't believe she will be five this year!  All these pictures make me sad and happy at the same time.  Happy because the party was a huge hit, and we all had a blast.  Sad because she is growing up so fast and I can't stop time.  

Here is a little reminder of the invitations designed for the party. 




And here are the party details....











Cake designed by my really good friend

Chloe provided the outfits to all her guests, and everyone looked simply adorable.



Every party needs a home-made pinata!



Looking forward to documenting this year's birthday parties.













14 comments:

  1. I love the whole party you did. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love this party so much! Do you know what font you used for the envelopes? I am having a Breakfast at Tiffanys party and am trying to find the perfect font.
    Thanks so much,
    Gracie
    www.gracieinprep.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love this! Where did you get the pearl paper for the Breakfast at Tiffany's Party?
    lmlewiss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you tell me which font you used for breakfast at tiffany envelopes.thank

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi. i am in love with this party!!!! i am a designer working on a tiffany themed invitation and in search of the perfect tiffany font. can you point me in the right direction? loveleighinvitations@gmail.com thanks!

    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get invitations like that? I would love to do a Breakfast at Tiffany's for my bridal shower danikais@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I've seen a few people all where you got the invitations. I love them and am planning my daughter's 2nd birthday with this theme. Will you please let me know? :) angelina.haynes@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, i loved this idea but please i will like to know what font have you used in the invitations but most important the one in the front please pollo.arias@hotmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you able to order these invites. We are doing a small bridal shower and I'd love to get them. They would be perfect. That are so adorable. If you could email me tiffkunnari@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. do you sale these invitations. I would love to purchase them from you! sproberts19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you create custom invites and envelopes? Executivedirector@k-fact.org

    ReplyDelete