Friday, March 2, 2012

T.G.I.I.F.-THE CREAM EVENT IN LOS ANGELES

Last night a couple girlfriends and I went to The Cream Event in Los Angeles.  If you are a Los Angeles bride, this is the "IT" event.  Be prepared to be inspired and to have fun!  Talented vendors set up shop and display their work.  There was live music, a dance-off, food truck, amazing floral arrangements, photo booths, yummy cocktails and much much more.

There was one booth in particular that stuck out in my mind...and boy I wish I knew about this shop pre-wedding.  The shop is called Antiquaria.  What sold me on this company was the option to register for all things vintage!  They have vintage china, everyday plates, glasses, kitchenware, and textiles.  Below are some images of what they have for sale on their website.....J'ADORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment