Friday, January 13, 2012

MY DIY CHRISTMAS GIFTS

So this blog post is quite interesting...mainly because it is almost three weeks after Christmas and I should be posting about other things like Valentine's Day inspirations or diy projects.  Needless to say, I can't believe I forgot to write about this before Christmas!!  Regardless of my poor timing, I had to show everyone.

Since I have a slight obsession with Pinterest, the majority of the inspiration for this gift package came from this website.  So with this being said,  I can not take full credit for all the ideas.  I can, however, take credit for the paper good designs, which will be up on Etsy later this year ;)

I like the idea of giving themed diy presents, and this year the theme was Reindeer.  In the gift package, I included a reindeer antler headband, reindeer noses (which were malted chocolate balls and one red peanut M&M), reindeer cupcakes, and reindeer droppings.  With this package, I also gave a gift of their favorite spirits dressed up in reindeer attire.

I love DIY Christmas gifts so much that I already have my next Christmas gifts planned.


Written on the back of the reindeer droppings is "I woke with such a fright when I heard Santa call..."now dash away, dash away, dash away all!"  I ran to the lawn and in the snowy white drifts, those nasty reindeer had left "little gifts."  I got an old shovel and started to scoop neat little piles of reindeer poop!  But to throw them away seemed such a waste, so I  saved them, thinking you might like a taste!"


No comments:

Post a Comment