Wednesday, October 5, 2011

PURPLE ORCHID WEDDING INVITES

I can not believe how much I have been slacking on writing blog entries!  I have so much amazing stuff that I want to show everyone, but haven't found the time to do it.  I have been traveling all month from San Diego to Cincinnati for weddings.  But I do love me some weddings, makes me want to do it all over again :)

At the beginning of the month, I had the opportunity of working on a client's wedding invitation in which her only criteria was make it pretty and purple.  I'm pretty sure I hit her every need because they came out fabulous!!  The invitation was set into a metallic amethyst pocket-fold and mounted to violet cardstock and wrapped with a violet ribbon.  I included water-color on the orchids to give it that Erica Keuter Designs personal touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment