Wednesday, June 8, 2011

INSPIRATION BOARD FOR A SAN DIEGO WEDDING

I am blessed to be part of my best friend's wedding in September.  Currently I am in the process of designing her invitations, and I wanted to share my inspiration board.  Her wedding is Labor Day weekend in San Diego.  The venue, which is perfect, overlooks the bay.  Since her and her fiance live in Arizona, they wanted to combine southwest elements to the beachy feel of San Diego.

Images that I included in my inspiration board are the colors of her wedding, which are khaki and guava, an image of the venue, and flowers.  I also included a Missoni print which I believe Missoni beachwear has the perfect fusion between the southwest and the beach.  I can't wait to show you the invite and all the paperwork for the wedding.


Pictures:  Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, and In Style

No comments:

Post a Comment