Saturday, May 14, 2011

SOMETHING NEW

Today is the start of "Something New."  I want be able to show clients, friends, and family what I have been progressively working on but also to show everyone what inspires me to design.  The best route to do this is by creating my very own blog.

A little bio about myself.  I am a mother to a beautiful little girl, Chloe, and a wife to an amazing husband, Rick.  I originally started my career in fashion design working for contemporary companies such as Trovata, Adriano Goldschmeid (AG jeans), and Lucky Brand Jeans.  I decided to leave my career as a clothing designer to be at home with Chloe.  I have always had a passion for all things paper, and Erica Keuter Designs spawned from my need to have a creative outlet.  I pride myself on presentation whether it be what I am wearing that day to the invitations I make.  And I LOVE partnering with clients to get their personal stories down on paper.

My inspirational photo of the day is my family.  I am continuously inspired by them, and they give me the motivational drive to keep designing.

1 comment:

  1. Frist to comment! Can't wait for more blog entries...makes you feel close to home rather than across the country!

    ReplyDelete